Saturday 6 June 2015

Pitch Perfect 2 review!!

Hola amigos!! 
I absolutely loved the 1st Pitch Perfect movie so I decided to go see Pitch Perfect 2!!

It was soooo good!!! I really liked it and 'Fat Amy' was as hilarious as ever!!! If you are a fan of the 1st one you will definitely love the second!!! 

(Warning:spoilers!!) The Bellas have to compete in the World Championships against 'Das Sound Machine' who are a German a cappella group!! The music is really cool and the riff off is even better this time!! A legacy (Emily) joins the group and writes her own music. Her and Becca collaborate to create a really cool song!! Bumper returns and him and Amy......well, I guess you'll have to go see it!! :) 

I really recommend you going to see this as it is really funny and just an overall feel-good movie!! What are your opinions of it????
Speak soon!!

Blue Eyed Blogr x

No comments:

Post a Comment